Koh Phangan is situated in the Gulf of Siam, between the islands of Koh Tao and Koh Samui. It is locally known as the coconut island, and is famous in the world over for the Full Moon party that is held on Haad Rin Beach. Trips to Koh Phangan can be availed on any day of the week as the trips are available everyday, throughout the week.
Tour to Koh Phangan includes:
- Transfer from hotel
- Light refreshments in the morning
- English-speaking tour guide
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
- Thai buffet lunch and soft drinks
- Full insurance
- First aid
Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
The tours operate 7 days a week
07:30 – 08:45 Transfer from your hotel to the pier in the north of Koh Samui. Enjoy our complimentary light refreshments.
09:00 – 09:30 Journey by speedboat from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan.
09:30 – 10:00 Board a local taxi to the Chinese temple on Koh Phangan.
10:00 – 10:30 Go on a safari of Koh Phangan and see local elephants.
10:30 – 11:00 Visit an authentic working fishing village on Koh Phangan.
11:00 – 12:00 Reach Koh Ma island and Mae Haad beach in the north west of Koh Phangan, the best place in Koh Phangan for snorkeling beautiful pristine coral.
12:00 – 13:30 Have lunch at Mae Haad beach.
13:30 – 16:30 Arrive at Kao Thum temple for a panoramic view of Koh Phangan. Afterwards, head to Haad Rin beach, home of the world famous Full Moon Party every month.
16:30 – 17:00 Head back to Koh Samui by speedboat and back to your hotel.
Itinerary optional extras:
Kayaking to Koh Tae Nai / Snorkeling Haad Khom / Snorkeling Bottle beach / Elephant trekking
Kayaking to Koh Tae Nai / Snorkeling Haad Khom / Snorkeling Bottle beach / Zip lines – Cable rides
What to Bring :
- Sun Protection
- Your Booking Voucher
- Visit Talay Nai, the emerald green lake on Koh Mae Koh
- Go to the viewpoint for a view of the entire park at Koh Mae Koh
- Hiking to multiple view points all the way up to 500m on Koh Wua Ta Lap
- Bua Boke cave featuring impressive stalagmites and stalactites
- Scuba diving
- Snorkeling at Koh Yippon and Koh Wao Yai
- BBQ on the Beach
- Go to the Picnic area
- Wreck Diving
- Night Diving
- Search and Recovery
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Digital Underwater Photography
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Diver Propulsion Vehicles (Underwater Scooters)
- Underwater Videography
- Multilevel & computer diving
- Boat Diving
- All transfers
- Thai Buffet Dinner
- Non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea, and espresso
- Full breakfast
- Seasonal fruits
- Knowledge Development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Equipment assembly, adjustment, and preparation
- Deep water entry
- Proper weighting
- Snorkel regulator exchange
- Regulator recovery and clearing
- Air depletion
- Alternate air source
- Partial and full mask flooding and clearing
- Mask removal and replacement
- Breathing from a regulator without a mask (60 seconds)
- No mask swim
- Scuba unit removal and replacement at the surface
- Weight belt removal and replacement at the surface
- Cramp removal
- Tired diver tow
- Scuba unit removal and replacement underwater
- Weight belt removal and replacement underwater
- Fin pivot (oral and low pressure inflator)
- Neutral buoyancy (hovering)
- Free flowing regulator breathing (30 seconds)
- Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent
- Exiting the water
- Equipment disassembly & maintenance
- Open water dives to review your skills and explore!
- Much faster journey, much shorter day
- Their speed means they can visit dive sites further away
- Speedboats are smaller vessels, so they can moor up closer to dive sites and visit some dive sites that larger boats can’t
- A bit more exciting than a slow boat!
- Slow boats are big boats, which have more space to move around and they’re more stable in the water.
- They also typically have more divers on board making for a good atmosphere where everyone has 1 thing in common.
- Big boats tend to use less gasoline, so the tour prices are typically cheaper.
- Generally as there’s more space, tea, coffee, and snacks are provided and there are better facilities onboard such as a wash tank, shower, and proper sized toilet.