If you want to explore all the main cultural attractions of Koh Samui in just one day, Samui City Tour is just the tour for you.
It is easy to get lost in a foreign place if you try to go to too many places at once, but Koh Samui City Tour will allow you to see all the important cultural signs without worrying about getting lost on this amazing island in Thailand. If this is your first time on Koh Samui, this tour is perfect for you, and if you have been here before, this is the perfect opportunity to get reacquainted with Koh Samui.
Your tour will begin with a guide picking you up from your hotel. The guide will be an expert who knows Koh Samui like the back of his hand. Then you will travel all over Koh Samui and see all the important cultural points of interest, including all those mentioned in guides, travelling in a minibus that is fully air-conditioned.
Hin Ta and Hin Yai are one of the most famous points of interest in Koh Samui. These two rock formations are also known as the grandfather and grandmother rocks. They naturally formed into the shape of male and female reproductive organs, and are believed to have fertility powers.
You also get to see the purple rock faced waterfalls of Namuang and can have your photos taken there; these waterfalls are amidst a lush green leafy jungle. After that you can get more photos taken at the Big Buddha Temple, also knows as Wat Phra Yai, famous for its architecture.
The tour winds up with a memorable walk around the scenic ferry port town of Nathon, near the seafront. You can go to the local shops and buy souvenirs to take home with you, both as memories for yourself and gifts for others.
If you book the tour with Samuidaytours, the entrance fees for all attractions will be included in the tour so you can save big bucks. During your walk around the city, you can see the beautiful white sand beaches and the sea in the Koh Samui city, along with various other attractions.
If you are planning a trip to Koh Samui, this is definitely the tour for you. You can book with Samuidaytours right now to make sure you get a place on this tour. Taking this tour ensures that you don’t miss any of the main attractions.
Samui City Tour includes:
- Hotel transfer
- English-speaking tour guide
Koh Samui City Tour Program Schedules
Standard Tour + Elephant Trekking by Mini Van (Morning)
Standard Tour + Elephant Trekking by Safari 4×4 Jeep (Afternoon)
This is our standard Samui City tour.
Standard City Tour Itinerary
- Transfer from your hotel
- Monkey show (Excluded Private – Extra Charges)
- Visit Big Buddha (Wat Phra Yai)
- Go shopping in Nathon town (Included Program C and 6 H – Excluded 4 H)
- Head to Lamai beach to see the Grandfather and Grandmother rocks (Hin Ta & Hin Yai)
- Stop and see the mummified monk at Wat Khunaram
- Next stop is the secret waterfall in Koh Samui, Namuang waterfall
- Stop at a sensational view point
- Transfer back to your hotel
What to Bring
- Sun Protection
- Money to buy souvenirs and for shopping
- Your Booking Voucher
- Much faster journey, much shorter day
- Their speed means they can visit dive sites further away
- Speedboats are smaller vessels, so they can moor up closer to dive sites and visit some dive sites that larger boats can’t
- A bit more exciting than a slow boat!
- Slow boats are big boats, which have more space to move around and they’re more stable in the water.
- They also typically have more divers on board making for a good atmosphere where everyone has 1 thing in common.
- Big boats tend to use less gasoline, so the tour prices are typically cheaper.
- Generally as there’s more space, tea, coffee, and snacks are provided and there are better facilities onboard such as a wash tank, shower, and proper sized toilet.
- All transfers
- Thai Buffet Dinner
- Non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea, and espresso
- Full breakfast
- Seasonal fruits
- Wreck Diving
- Night Diving
- Search and Recovery
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Digital Underwater Photography
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Diver Propulsion Vehicles (Underwater Scooters)
- Underwater Videography
- Multilevel & computer diving
- Boat Diving
- Knowledge Development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Equipment assembly, adjustment, and preparation
- Deep water entry
- Proper weighting
- Snorkel regulator exchange
- Regulator recovery and clearing
- Air depletion
- Alternate air source
- Partial and full mask flooding and clearing
- Mask removal and replacement
- Breathing from a regulator without a mask (60 seconds)
- No mask swim
- Scuba unit removal and replacement at the surface
- Weight belt removal and replacement at the surface
- Cramp removal
- Tired diver tow
- Scuba unit removal and replacement underwater
- Weight belt removal and replacement underwater
- Fin pivot (oral and low pressure inflator)
- Neutral buoyancy (hovering)
- Free flowing regulator breathing (30 seconds)
- Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent
- Exiting the water
- Equipment disassembly & maintenance
- Open water dives to review your skills and explore!
- Visit Talay Nai, the emerald green lake on Koh Mae Koh
- Go to the viewpoint for a view of the entire park at Koh Mae Koh
- Hiking to multiple view points all the way up to 500m on Koh Wua Ta Lap
- Bua Boke cave featuring impressive stalagmites and stalactites
- Scuba diving
- Snorkeling at Koh Yippon and Koh Wao Yai
- BBQ on the Beach
- Go to the Picnic area