If you want to have an outstanding vacation, booking a private speedboat tour to Koh Nang Yuan and Koh Tao is definitely something you should go for. We have handpicked the best tours for you, and one of them is the private speedboat tour.
You will feel like a star as you reach the shores of Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan on a speedboat with luxury and in style.
The tour will start by picking you up from your hotel and taking you to the pier in Bangrak. It will take around 90 minutes to go from Koh Samui to Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan on the speedboat. As you venture on the waters to your destination, you will enjoy the beautiful natural scenery all along the way, including Koh Phangan and some uninhabited islands.
Once you get on the boat, you have the reigns. The boats are spacious so you have plenty of room to sit back and relax. The cruise is private and the boat is chartered, so there will be no strangers onboard, just you and anyone you bring along (and the boat crew). The crew will be there to help you and make your trip easier and more comfortable; they are multilingual and will also help you decide what you should do on this private trip.
The boats we have are fully equipped with the modern navigation systems and cater to all your essential needs. They include fresh water shower, marine toilet, and life jackets. There is also a sundeck in the front so you can bask in the sunlight or tan, as well as a shaded area if you prefer the cool breeze under the shadow. The shadowed area is at the back of the speedboat with splash-protectors that keep the water from coming in so your clothes won’t be sprayed. There will be a cooler onboard with soft drinks that will be served throughout the day. The ride gets bouncy in the front when there are waves but that is just part of the fun.
The islands of Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan are about an hour and a half away. Although you get to choose where you go, we recommend a visit to Koh Nang Yuan; it is a beautiful and exotic island that is composed of 3 small rocky islands connected by beach. It is an ideal spot for relaxing, exploring, and for taking memorable photos.
It is an awesome idea to take a private speedboat to Koh Nang Yuan as it gives you the opportunity to see other islands that surround Koh Samui. This is an ideal spot for snorkelers because of the crystal clear waters, abundance of tropical fish, and soft coral below the surface. Your seasoned and expert guides will be able to recommend the best spots for coral, caves and other fun features away from the masses.
Koh Tao, also referred to as ‘the turtle island’ because of its shape, is a great place to stop for lunch. Trying out the amazing local cuisine while enjoying spectacular views of the ocean will blow your mind. You will want to keep coming back here.
So if you want an adventure when you are in Koh Samui again, do book a private speedboat charter tour to Koh Nang Yuan and Koh Tao with Samuidaytours; book from the comfort of your home before you leave with Samuidaytours.
Private Tour to Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan includes:
- Speedboat with captain and crew
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available on request)
- Cold soft drinks and ice box for any beverages you would like to bring along
- Snorkeling equipment (excluding fins)
- Speedboat with a marine toilet on board
Private Tour to Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan does not include:
Everything listed below and all activities are available at an additional charge
- Hotel transfers
- Lunch – many of our guests have different preferences so we do not include lunch as standard. Thai, international, and seafood BBQs is available on request at a cost per person
- Admission fee to Koh Nang Yuan
- Scuba diving gear
Itinerary for a Private Tour to Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan
You get to choose the day and schedule of the tour. The vacation is yours and you decide how it does and what to do. The private speedboat tours operate from 8:00AM, and must return to Koh Samui by 4:30PM. Your tour guide will help and guide you with the itinerary.
- Visit Talay Nai, the emerald green lake on Koh Mae Koh
- Go to the viewpoint for a view of the entire park at Koh Mae Koh
- Hiking to multiple view points all the way up to 500m on Koh Wua Ta Lap
- Bua Boke cave featuring impressive stalagmites and stalactites
- Scuba diving
- Snorkeling at Koh Yippon and Koh Wao Yai
- BBQ on the Beach
- Go to the Picnic area
- Knowledge Development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Equipment assembly, adjustment, and preparation
- Deep water entry
- Proper weighting
- Snorkel regulator exchange
- Regulator recovery and clearing
- Air depletion
- Alternate air source
- Partial and full mask flooding and clearing
- Mask removal and replacement
- Breathing from a regulator without a mask (60 seconds)
- No mask swim
- Scuba unit removal and replacement at the surface
- Weight belt removal and replacement at the surface
- Cramp removal
- Tired diver tow
- Scuba unit removal and replacement underwater
- Weight belt removal and replacement underwater
- Fin pivot (oral and low pressure inflator)
- Neutral buoyancy (hovering)
- Free flowing regulator breathing (30 seconds)
- Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent
- Exiting the water
- Equipment disassembly & maintenance
- Open water dives to review your skills and explore!
- Wreck Diving
- Night Diving
- Search and Recovery
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Digital Underwater Photography
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Diver Propulsion Vehicles (Underwater Scooters)
- Underwater Videography
- Multilevel & computer diving
- Boat Diving
- Much faster journey, much shorter day
- Their speed means they can visit dive sites further away
- Speedboats are smaller vessels, so they can moor up closer to dive sites and visit some dive sites that larger boats can’t
- A bit more exciting than a slow boat!
- Slow boats are big boats, which have more space to move around and they’re more stable in the water.
- They also typically have more divers on board making for a good atmosphere where everyone has 1 thing in common.
- Big boats tend to use less gasoline, so the tour prices are typically cheaper.
- Generally as there’s more space, tea, coffee, and snacks are provided and there are better facilities onboard such as a wash tank, shower, and proper sized toilet.
- All transfers
- Thai Buffet Dinner
- Non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea, and espresso
- Full breakfast
- Seasonal fruits