You can experience Thailand’s liveliest attractions with comfort and style by booking the Chantara Full Moon Package. On this trip you will have an exclusive wooden junk ship to yourself as you cruise to Koh Phangan for the world-renowned night party, the legendary Full Moon Party.
You can take a trip through the night on the Chantara to head to your destination. The full moon parties are held on Koh Phangan, a sister island of Koh Samui. The full moon parties are held on Haad Rin beach, by the sea, sand, and under the full moon. People, especially tourists, travel from all over the world to Haad Rin beach for this party night to dance, drink, and have fun through the night.
The Chantara Full Moon package gives you an advantage over the others and makes the party more relaxed, fun, and comfortable for you. For this party, you will leave the port at about 8 in the evening. A dinner will be served on the Chantara on the way. When you reach the Haad Rin beach, you can make your own plans, go to the beach, explore, or do whatever you want, and the crew will return to pick you up whenever you please. You can stay on the boat, go swimming in the sea as the DJ rocks the beats, and take in the general celebratory atmosphere. What you do there is entirely up to you, and when you are done, you don’t have to worry about finding a cab like the rest, because the Chantara will be there waiting for you.
The next morning, when the party is over, you will have no worries. You can beat the hangover onboard as you head back; breakfast will be served on the Chantara on your way back, and there will also be a stop at Koh Som so you can swim, relax, and regain your energy.
Full Moon Parties are held once a month, so book with Samuidaytours today to avoid missing out on this unbeatable package.
Private Trip to the Full Moon Party includes:
- All transfers
- Thai Buffet Dinner
- Non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea, and espresso
- Full breakfast
- Seasonal fruits
Chantara’s Private Boat to the Full Moon Party Itinerary:
19:00 – 20:00 Transfer from your hotel to the pier
20:00 – 21:30 Set sail to Haad Rin beach in Koh Phangan. Prepare yourself for the night ahead with a Thai buffet feast.
21:30 – Up to You! Dropping anchor off the shores of Haad Rin, you decide what happens next: swimming or dive right in to the Full Moon Party. You’ll be dropped off directly on the beach and when we pick you up again is entirely up to you!
Early morning Enjoy a hearty breakfast as the sun rises on the voyage back to Koh Samui. We’ll stop off at Koh Som for a final swim before bringing you back to port around 9am.
What to Bring:
All you need for a good time! Valuables can be left safely on board.
- Much faster journey, much shorter day
- Their speed means they can visit dive sites further away
- Speedboats are smaller vessels, so they can moor up closer to dive sites and visit some dive sites that larger boats can’t
- A bit more exciting than a slow boat!
- Slow boats are big boats, which have more space to move around and they’re more stable in the water.
- They also typically have more divers on board making for a good atmosphere where everyone has 1 thing in common.
- Big boats tend to use less gasoline, so the tour prices are typically cheaper.
- Generally as there’s more space, tea, coffee, and snacks are provided and there are better facilities onboard such as a wash tank, shower, and proper sized toilet.
- Knowledge Development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Equipment assembly, adjustment, and preparation
- Deep water entry
- Proper weighting
- Snorkel regulator exchange
- Regulator recovery and clearing
- Air depletion
- Alternate air source
- Partial and full mask flooding and clearing
- Mask removal and replacement
- Breathing from a regulator without a mask (60 seconds)
- No mask swim
- Scuba unit removal and replacement at the surface
- Weight belt removal and replacement at the surface
- Cramp removal
- Tired diver tow
- Scuba unit removal and replacement underwater
- Weight belt removal and replacement underwater
- Fin pivot (oral and low pressure inflator)
- Neutral buoyancy (hovering)
- Free flowing regulator breathing (30 seconds)
- Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent
- Exiting the water
- Equipment disassembly & maintenance
- Open water dives to review your skills and explore!
- Visit Talay Nai, the emerald green lake on Koh Mae Koh
- Go to the viewpoint for a view of the entire park at Koh Mae Koh
- Hiking to multiple view points all the way up to 500m on Koh Wua Ta Lap
- Bua Boke cave featuring impressive stalagmites and stalactites
- Scuba diving
- Snorkeling at Koh Yippon and Koh Wao Yai
- BBQ on the Beach
- Go to the Picnic area
- Wreck Diving
- Night Diving
- Search and Recovery
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Digital Underwater Photography
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Diver Propulsion Vehicles (Underwater Scooters)
- Underwater Videography
- Multilevel & computer diving
- Boat Diving