Koh Samui offers a great opportunity to fish under the night sky, beneath the beautiful stars. Instead of the typical nightlife, you can opt for the sea-life that will take you to an evening of fishing, Thai hospitality, and delicious food on a well-equipped specialist vessel.
Night Fishing with Mr. Tu
Mr. Tu’s Night Fishing tour is an adventure that includes everything, from local flavors to loads of fun. Mr. Tu is a fishing expert, and has trained his team equally well; the team will take you out into the Gulf of Thailand for a memorable fishing trip. Mr. Tu’s fishing tour caters to everyone, from beginners to experts. Whether you want to go fishing alone, with your partner, or with your family, this tour suits everyone.
The trip begins in the night when you start fishing for squids; catching squids is not only fun but also essential for the fishing trip because the squids are used as baits later. The sea air is bound to make you hungry, so there will be a supper break where you will have a buffet. Onboard the vessel you will also find equipment for barbecue so you can cook your own game and eat a fresh meal. After you have finished your meal, you can engage in a friendly fishing competition.
The tour fee includes the cost of all the fishing gear that you will need for some Koh Samui style fishing. The fishing equipment, including gears, baits, and lures are all insured so you can fish without worry. Life jackets will also be provided onboard, and you will also have an English-speaking guide to help you make the most of this superb experience.
You can book Mr. Tu’s night fishing tour in Koh Samui with Samuidaytours to make your travels easy and hassle free. The prices are already bargained so you won’t have to worry about that either.
Night Fishing Tour includes:
- Hotel transfer
- English-speaking guide
- All fishing gear needed, including baits and lures
- Life jackets
- Buffet dinner: tuna sandwich, fried chicken, fried rice, and fresh fruits
- On board BBQ with your catch
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, and snacks
- Refreshing towels
- Full insurance
- Complimentary red or white wine
Night Fishing Tour Itinerary:
Mr. Tu’s night fishing tours run daily.
18:00 – 20:00 Transfer from your hotel to the Big Buddha pier
20:00 – 22:00 Departure from the pier to the first fishing area (first we will hunt squids for later use as baits)
22:00 – 23:00 Supper break (dinner buffet)
23:00 – 01:00 Challenge time on game fishing (Rods, Lines, Trawling gear)
01:00 Arrival at the pier and transfer back to your hotel
What to Bring:
- Sun protection
- Swim suit
- Your Booking Voucher
Pick Up Times:
18:00 – 18:20 Nathon
18:30 – 18:45 Maenam
18:45 – 19:00 Bophut
19:00 – 19:20 Chaweng
18:30 – 18:45 Lamai
19:30 – 19:45 Choeng Mon
- Knowledge Development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Equipment assembly, adjustment, and preparation
- Deep water entry
- Proper weighting
- Snorkel regulator exchange
- Regulator recovery and clearing
- Air depletion
- Alternate air source
- Partial and full mask flooding and clearing
- Mask removal and replacement
- Breathing from a regulator without a mask (60 seconds)
- No mask swim
- Scuba unit removal and replacement at the surface
- Weight belt removal and replacement at the surface
- Cramp removal
- Tired diver tow
- Scuba unit removal and replacement underwater
- Weight belt removal and replacement underwater
- Fin pivot (oral and low pressure inflator)
- Neutral buoyancy (hovering)
- Free flowing regulator breathing (30 seconds)
- Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent
- Exiting the water
- Equipment disassembly & maintenance
- Open water dives to review your skills and explore!
- Much faster journey, much shorter day
- Their speed means they can visit dive sites further away
- Speedboats are smaller vessels, so they can moor up closer to dive sites and visit some dive sites that larger boats can’t
- A bit more exciting than a slow boat!
- Slow boats are big boats, which have more space to move around and they’re more stable in the water.
- They also typically have more divers on board making for a good atmosphere where everyone has 1 thing in common.
- Big boats tend to use less gasoline, so the tour prices are typically cheaper.
- Generally as there’s more space, tea, coffee, and snacks are provided and there are better facilities onboard such as a wash tank, shower, and proper sized toilet.
- All transfers
- Thai Buffet Dinner
- Non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea, and espresso
- Full breakfast
- Seasonal fruits
- Wreck Diving
- Night Diving
- Search and Recovery
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Digital Underwater Photography
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Diver Propulsion Vehicles (Underwater Scooters)
- Underwater Videography
- Multilevel & computer diving
- Boat Diving
- Visit Talay Nai, the emerald green lake on Koh Mae Koh
- Go to the viewpoint for a view of the entire park at Koh Mae Koh
- Hiking to multiple view points all the way up to 500m on Koh Wua Ta Lap
- Bua Boke cave featuring impressive stalagmites and stalactites
- Scuba diving
- Snorkeling at Koh Yippon and Koh Wao Yai
- BBQ on the Beach
- Go to the Picnic area