Energizing Brunch Cruise on Red Baron
Cruise along the blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand and journey to Koh Phangan on a traditional style wooden junk yacht, and enjoy a hearty buffet on the way.
While the Red Baron is already well known, what’s popular among the tours is the Red Baron’s energizing brunch cruise. This trip offers something to everyone, whether it is a newly wed couple, members of a family, or a group of friends. You can enjoy the extravagant and absolutely scrumptious buffet, serene snorkeling under the water, and the beautiful scenery of the natural world all around you.
Your destination is the island of Koh Phangan, which is a sister island to the Koh Samui island. The island is somewhat similar in size to the Koh Samui island, and is famous in the world over as the set for Alex Garland’s best-selling novel, as well as its film adaptation, called The Beach. Once the Red Baron anchors, you will have the chance to enjoy the beautiful white sands, swim in the ocean, and see the secluded waterfalls of this beautiful island.
Since this is a brunch cruise, you can look forward to a delectable treat waiting for you. The Red Baron has a special area that is reserved for the buffet where you can enjoy the tropical fruits, traditional dishes, and sweet treats. The journey aboard is sure to make you hungry, and the Red Baron will take care of your hunger with an ‘endless buffet’ that includes scrumptious barbeque meats.
The Red Baron is a true replica of the wooden junk yacht, but made with modern technology and equipment. Unlike the original traditional boats, the Red Baron is completely safe and meets the safety and technical requirements; it is also very spacious and comfortable.
If you want a true and energizing experience of the Koh Samui, you should book a tour on this boat. You can experience the essence of Koh Samui, and also relax in the serene and tranquil environment. Since the space on the Red Baron is limited, you can ensure that you get a place by booking on Samuidaytours. Securing your spot on The Beach only takes a few clicks.
Energizing Brunch Tour includes:
- Transfer from Hotel/Villa.
- Welcome drink.
- Brunch buffet onboard (with a selection of savory Thai dishes and desserts).
- Variety of fresh fruits and snacks.
- Soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea.
- English, French, German, and Russian speaking guides.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Full insurance
Red Baron’s Junk Boat Brunch Tour Itinerary:
The “Energizing Brunch” cruise around Koh Samui operates twice a week: on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Tours operate from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, with transfer from hotel up to an hour prior to departure.
- All transfers
- Thai Buffet Dinner
- Non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea, and espresso
- Full breakfast
- Seasonal fruits
- Wreck Diving
- Night Diving
- Search and Recovery
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Digital Underwater Photography
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Diver Propulsion Vehicles (Underwater Scooters)
- Underwater Videography
- Multilevel & computer diving
- Boat Diving
- Knowledge Development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Equipment assembly, adjustment, and preparation
- Deep water entry
- Proper weighting
- Snorkel regulator exchange
- Regulator recovery and clearing
- Air depletion
- Alternate air source
- Partial and full mask flooding and clearing
- Mask removal and replacement
- Breathing from a regulator without a mask (60 seconds)
- No mask swim
- Scuba unit removal and replacement at the surface
- Weight belt removal and replacement at the surface
- Cramp removal
- Tired diver tow
- Scuba unit removal and replacement underwater
- Weight belt removal and replacement underwater
- Fin pivot (oral and low pressure inflator)
- Neutral buoyancy (hovering)
- Free flowing regulator breathing (30 seconds)
- Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent
- Exiting the water
- Equipment disassembly & maintenance
- Open water dives to review your skills and explore!
- Much faster journey, much shorter day
- Their speed means they can visit dive sites further away
- Speedboats are smaller vessels, so they can moor up closer to dive sites and visit some dive sites that larger boats can’t
- A bit more exciting than a slow boat!
- Slow boats are big boats, which have more space to move around and they’re more stable in the water.
- They also typically have more divers on board making for a good atmosphere where everyone has 1 thing in common.
- Big boats tend to use less gasoline, so the tour prices are typically cheaper.
- Generally as there’s more space, tea, coffee, and snacks are provided and there are better facilities onboard such as a wash tank, shower, and proper sized toilet.
- Visit Talay Nai, the emerald green lake on Koh Mae Koh
- Go to the viewpoint for a view of the entire park at Koh Mae Koh
- Hiking to multiple view points all the way up to 500m on Koh Wua Ta Lap
- Bua Boke cave featuring impressive stalagmites and stalactites
- Scuba diving
- Snorkeling at Koh Yippon and Koh Wao Yai
- BBQ on the Beach
- Go to the Picnic area